Welcome to Boiledbeanstudio
I am Jayashree (Jay) – Writer, Tech Mentor/Coach & creative in Berlin.
What I offer
- Mentoring for new/transitioning Tech leaders/professionals on topics like Career, Growth, Self-mastery, Leadership, Burnout Management, Cross Skilling, Empathy, and so on
- Help with crafting impactful resumes especially for tech job searches
- In-depth Tech writing and ghostwriting on topics related to Modern Data Stack and Data Engineering
- Personalized Image feedback pack (online, one-on-one, food photography/styling)
- Creative Mentoring for Writers
- Other articles on growth, leadership, and learning
A bit more about me
My educational background is in software engineering. I have nearly 15 years of corporate work experience in Technology companies. I also have years of rich creative work experience in writing, editing & food photography. I have worked and lived in diverse global settings. I draw my insights from both tech and creative worlds to help people identify and manage their workplace/personal challenges and grow into their own best versions. I believe in the power of continuous learning at any age and in any circumstance.
I am a strong Tech writer, with excellent research capabilities, especially on current and relevant tech topics like Data Engineering. I have ghostwritten (Co-wrote) in-depth articles for Data forward companies. The most recent ones are Headless BI 101 and Modern Data Stack 101.
Working with mid-level, new or transitioning leaders in Tech, and coaching them to find and strengthen their empathetic communication skills is of special interest to me. I strive to work with professionals in a judgment-free manner to help identify and correct inconsistencies in self-expression(spoken as well as written) in the workplace and online profiles.
Besides Tech, I am an avid food photographer and creative, and I love helping other photographers and small ethical businesses via images, visuals, and workshops. I also write on these topics on Medium as well as on this website.
I am also deeply interested in studying, discovering, and using cultural conditioning to my advantage. I believe there are many common grounds across cultures that can be harnessed to help us work smoothly and effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and dispositions.
If you think you’ll benefit from my perspective and experience, do reach out via the links above. I’d be happy to share what I know.
I’m glad you’re here. Welcome!
You must be logged in to post a comment.